Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello everybody! Its Tuesday and I went to school ! So fun ! :) Saw some happy stuffs today cos some stuffs are settled! ♥ you Dyan! BUT THEN, >=( I got scolded siao for nothing ! >=( I was just trying to correct some assumptions !!(I cannot stand untrue things okay!!) NOT FAIR!! AAAAAA. AAAAA. AAAAA. But then, I've decided to listen to Elvin and be a good girl and not care about this matter la. I've decided to be nice and hopefully I get good karma and Elvin will love me forever. HAHAHAHA. And as Gheeting's blog says: Forgiveness is a great thing. So must forgive & forget then will be happy. I wanna be happy, I dont wanna be grouchy.

Me and Sylvia rushed our literature essay through Malay lessons today, it was super fun and thanks for the help that Charissa and HsiangLin gave, I finished it within 3 periods. SO COOL! And then I had to stay back for detention till 6. Purani, Sylvia, Annitha, Priya & Rosh had detention too, so we decided to go Pizza Hut to eat. YumYum. Anyway it was the first time I ever had detention. HAHAHA. For the stupid-est reason. Cos we refuse to go Chinatown. Joke reason lor..

And.. Thanks ♥♥♥♥♥ for picking me from school today with your unique clown bike. Its a clown bike cos theres green colour on it. No, I'm not laughing at it cos if not you'll ask me to take bus next time. Maybe you will start a new trend? hahahaha. Thanks alot. :) See I said you're so nice already. And I'm being ostracized cos I keep giving lovesick puppy grins.

I've more than 300 essays to do ! I'm like officially busy. And.. my daddy says I can buy any clothes I want, just sign can already. YAY! (cos... he thinks me and elvin broke up..... whaahahaha. and he thinks im super sad..... whahahahaha....) I shall just act sad a few more days and get a few more good deals then tell him me and Elvin got back together. whahahahaha. How exciting.

**Sorry but apparently Me,Priya,Annitha,Purani and Sylvia were quite HIGH today, after the meal. So we were laughing at silly things constantly until I got no more strength. They laughed at my legs, about the "she got a tag on her neck" and sylvia heard "she got attacked on her neck". Fucking funny. So pardon my excessive whahahahhaa(s) for this post. I'm still quite happy.

And yay, Melanie is going to go out with me again and she've decided to not be grossed out with me. Hahaha, and thanks for asking how I was in school just now, Love you! ♥ - for you.

Gheeting, sorry about the night ! ♥ -this is for you too. I love you and I'll tell you something soon, its the bomb I tell you. You hear liao you will suck cock and die. Like literally. Haha see ya soon.

Lastly, I'm in love ♥♥♥ YAY! The excessive usage of the little ♥s is enough to annoy all of my readers and myself too. Thanks byebye! hugs & kisses.

Mood:HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY&GRINNNYYYYYYYY

No comments: