Saturday, January 26, 2008

Elvin is getting back his bike today. I hope all goes well for him fron now on.
:) And I hope we won't be eating grass anytime soon again pls pls pls pls.

I just got my menses.. No wonder the sudden outbreak of so many pimples.

I wanna escape the world with you, I wanna stay up and talk all night only to see the sunrise(but we'll both fall asleep & miss the sunrise over&over again, of course). I wanna stay with you and eat yummy food again&again cos even the simplest food tastes heavenly with you, I wanna spend my life watching gangster movies and laughing at losers. I wanna listen to you talk about how much you like Integras and how you wanna modify some stuffs, even though I'll never understand what you're saying. I love you-thats all you gotta know right now.

No comments: