Wednesday, January 09, 2008


Xmas pressie: The bear is called Christmas Kacang & my favouritest book of the century. Thanks so so so much for getting it for me. cos I couldnt find it anywhere else.


To Purani: this cute little thing is Riri. not what "that-R-thing-in-your-blog" hahahaha. I where got 10 million and 1 animals in my phone...joke.


The last few pics of my baby Kacang.


Happy 1st month. :)
Unbelievable.


And I hope you get it back soon.

*******

Caught a movie with Annittha,Priya & Purani at West Mall...
Penny's Dreadful. M18. I dunno why also.
Theres a boob scene, hmm, and other random stuffs.
ITs not scary, not sexish, not nothing. :(
Now they are blaming me for introing them gross movies.
especially poor Purani, not the first time for her! sorRrriiee.
HAHAHA PENNY , oh PENYYYYYY.

And went to school to have girly talks with Dyan & Ziyan.
Got caught(cheebye fucking suay)
But I've decided to stop being traumatised by it.
I hope darling Dyan feels better and sort out her life.
Same goes to Ziyan - you too okay!
and the soon-to-be messed up life Joei as well.
We had so much fun dying of laughter,
finding some new water bottle theory and all.
:)

Okay byebye.

No comments: