Friday, January 04, 2008

I had a major fun day in school. Sleeping, eating green longlong sweets and telling everyone its my favourite sweet cos couples get to eat it from both ends of it, laughing and more laughings, more sleepings in centre stage, and finally laughed more and went back. :) So fun! Ziyan better come to school soon, before I go spray her hair for her ah.

I love you and thats all I'm gonna say.
Sometimes, I feel its bad to really love someone. Love causes sadness and everything! Love is a mother fucking bitchass loser. REALLY lor. Love means tolerating everything, like everything. Yes of course I will do that. But cheebye.. Love is like stupid. I think Love should be like banished or something. I'm like talking serious nonsense so please ignore me everyone, like ignore me badly.

Shakespeare that motherfucker can come up with some true quotes huh.. "The course of true love never did run smooth.." AAAAA. Why must love have so many obstacles. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Cheebyebcheebyecheebye. KNN.KNN.KNN.


I'll never ever be slim & pretty enough for you.
:(

No comments: