Sunday, January 06, 2008

Its gonna be a long long school week ahead.
However, I'm not dreading it one bit. :) YAY!
Cos going to school to see Purani,Sylvia,Dyan,Ziyan,Annitha,Priya,Renuka,Valerie,Deepak and all is SO much fun and laughter. Yippeeee. I must bring more food and longlong green sweets to class.

Okay, I didn't go to school on Friday cos I seriously couldn't wake up. I had TTT and I passed! wee, so I get to book my FTT. :) Its like, I need to pass driving by this year, hopefully within 3 months. PLEASEEEE. Driving is sucha chore, :( learn to drive also no use, I'll also not drive. And I've this phobia of driving anything lor. Like since young, I hated bumper cars, and in Escape, I HATE GoKart, (ask gheeting).. I need her to drive me in a Go Kart. How loserish but I can't help it that I don't like driving rightttt!!!! I'm taking Auto, and if i fail my driving, the world will despise me. Sigh...

That day on the train home, Purani and I got into the holy topic of love. HAHAHAHA. I love topic on LOVE. Its fun and annoying at the same time, which makes it so fun and annoying. So, when we were being philosophical, we asked: "Would you rather have loved and got hurt, or have never loved at all?" Of course, being 2 very different individuals, I chose the LOVE AND GOT HURT LA! and she chose, NEVER HAVE LOVED AT ALL. Anyway so this time round, topic was somewhat the same, except it was: "To be with someone who loves you? Or to be in love with someone?" We are both quite bored pple on the train home, usually. But rides home are always entertained with interesting issues to talk about. I love you BFF ! And my other BFFs too.

Now, to share a little something..

"If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs a smile more than the one that cannot smile to others."

"A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the headand the heating system of the heart."

So, please don't forget to smile. See, I'm so nice, I always smile!

No comments: