Thursday, January 24, 2008

FIRSTLY, SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, I DON'T MEAN TO REFUSE TO BLOG BUT I ACTUALLY WAS REFUSING TO BLOG. HAHAHAHAHA. SORRY. IT MIGHT HAPPEN AGAIN SO NO PROMISES THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. SORRY!

Okay, a short overview of what you guys missed out in my life....

So... I went to Jay Chou's orgasmic concert, I had my first-time ever continuous orgasm 3 hours in a row. :) Of cos Gheeting and Hazel had more orgasms than me. It was a pleasant experience at the concert, cos its my 1st time actually. And it really was alot of fun! I'd love to go again !! HEHEHE. And to Renuka, please click HERE to read more about Jay's concert, its all in Gheeting
's entry.

Next, I..... managed to say 20 Tamil words on the MRT train on the way to Novena to eat Chicken Rice. YAY!! Joei the winnerrrrr. And the Chicky Rice is like, godly. Me, Sylvia, Purani, Rosh, Annitha, Priya and Renuka had the time of our lives there. :) And on the way back, something uber funny happened to Renuka and "TIANGGGGG" and hit-the-pole-that-came-out-of-nowhere. so funny ! Even Elvin died laughing.

Hmm. And my dad refuses to let me out or use computer cos he wants me to study, which is not working cos I'm just pretending and whats the point!! :( So I just spend my life doing household chores and packing up my room.. I can't even meet my ______ lor. And I can't go out on weekends as well. Sigh. Joei the loserrrr.

And I'm eating wayyyy too much recently. Not a very good thing.

And my life is busy, with I dunno what also. I'm busy but I can;t seem to accomplish anything at all. I have 10 million essays piling up (but I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL) , and I still need to do this do that. My life very sucky hor?

Then me and Purani and Val ate at Kopi Roti yesterday after school and had the talk of our lives. so fun. and funny. hahahaha. I seriously dunno how we can actually talk so long. And the time passed super fast. Then I bought a dress for CNY. And then at night, I bought another dress. My parents and me and my brother and Elvin went for seafood dinner (very yummy) . I had seafood 2 days in a row. First night was with Elvin , Edeline, Edwin(happy birthday!), Auntie Janet, Auntie and Uncle, I ate crabs 2 times in 2 days. weehee. and its totally de-shelled and everything. (sorry i'm boasting but pls try to bear with me.)

And something random, I love salmon sashimi okay. LOVE. I always buy some on my way home and fall in love with it all over again. And my daddy introduced me some fried Pork thingy with black sauce, OMG. GODLY. AAAAAAAA. And I've always loved Pork Lard (gheeting taught me how to eat it and shes very proud of it. just like how shes gonna try to make melanie learn to eat KUAY CHAP.) I'm very sad cos the price of Pork is gonna increase and I can't imagine a day eating my food without all these unhealthy stuffs. YumYumYum.

HAHAHAHA, me purani and sylvia and dyan REFUSE to go Chinatown today! for the heritage thingy. SO FUN!! I went to my godmummy house to play with Baby Riri , and it scratched me till i bleed. pain. but its soooo cute i decided to love it even more.

I know I sort of gone missing from civilisation, I shall post a little something to everyone here. hahahaha.

Gheeting darling, sorry for "GOING MISSING" as you claimed. hahaha sorrrrry! I'm really really busy and I really don't know with what. So.. we'll meet up and play Blackjack soon okay. Promise Promise really.

Melanie darling, sorry for the "Pangseh" on Sat and Sun okay, didn't mean to but under the circumstances I can't help it. Hope you aren't mad or anything. And ya must meet up soon (not empty promises) k. Lots of loveee.

Ziyan darling, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MISSING. Hope you this sick chicken will get well soon and rest more and GET UR ASS TO SCHOOL SOON. Why I go then you don't go.. Then I go then you never go.. Trying to be funny right.

Dyan darling, I promise to go to your party and stayover as well, And thanks for your FAB picture of me. :) I love it alot. hahahaha. And wheres our backview picss?! And I can't believe you like eating smelly cuttlefish. hahahaha.

Purani darling, sorry for not updating and cause you an empty feeling each time you visit my blog(considering its the first blog you claim you always read) HAHAHA, had fun at KopiRoti so lets have more foodscapades!

Sylvia darling, today's PE lesson was fun x 10 cos we didn't do anything, we were on MC okay, Purani didnt do it also lor! She was being the embarrassment of the century doing nonsensical things around us. HAHAHA.

Renuka the funniest friend ever!! I'm totally sorry for giving you false hopes , but thanks for entertaining me so much with your entries. It is the most entertaining-iest thing ever. LOVE IT TO THE MAX.

Annitha darling hahahah I'm glad your relatives found it entertaining talking about Joei, the mungen fellow who loves komalas, doesn't eat Spicy food and cannot pronounce PAAAAL properly. :) And please learn to eat smelly cuttlefish, its really nice.

Priya! FOODSCAPADES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The list of food places you and Annitha wrote, we only covered ONE place, the Chicky Rice. So, more more more okay! And more loser horror movies also can!

Darling dajie, OMG I've not met you for 3 hundred centuries and I miss you alot! I've so much to tell you and Rachel too! So I'm sorry for being busy okay!! Promise to call you up for shopping soon. I love you! for always being there for me. And I miss Rachel tooooo!! ALOT.

Zhiwei, I know you won't be reading this, but thanks for always helping me check movie timings and food locations and everything. THANKS for those efficient jobs and I appreciate it really.

Elvin, so weird talking about my boyfriend openly. I did that in school and I received 10 million protests. I'm so lovesick . (omg eew gross i can't believe i just said that.) Okay even all my friends cant stand me anymore. :( Oh no... I MUST stop stoning and thinking bout Elvin in school. Thats a big lie.. but hahahaha. Sorry boyfriend, I'll not give you empty promises anymore. Its Friday tomorrow and please don't make all Fridays a bad bad scary day. Thanks and I **** you. :) *giggles* (joei, pls fuck off and die)

**

Alright. What a long post, I hope this occupies you guys for a long time, cos I intend to go MISSING again! :) hahahahahaha. Just kidding. I love you all, please remember that.

**

Do I cry too much?

No comments: