Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey world. Lets talk about choices. You see, a choice is a very fucked up thing, HOWEVER, to say that is a sweeping statement. A choice might be a good thing either. BUT THEN, choices are just irritating and stupid.

Example One: IF I had chosen to go home and iron clothes and wash clothes and mop the floor, and meet Elvin only after they finished slacking, NONE of the nonsense would have happened. Tell me am I right? And then Melanie wouldn't not wanna go out with me anymore right? Yes? See, but I still chose to tag along and I got myself into hot soup, unknowingly. Sadly and unfortunately. No one else to blame except my CHOICE. Cheebye.

Example TWO: haiya fuck i'm not in the mood to blog about examples anymore la.. :(

Next: Contents might be explicit to some people, so I suggest if you cannot take Joei's grossness, please skip this whole part now. HAHAHAHA. Really, if you cannot take it please please don't read it.

I'm not lovesick, I just... really love my boyfriend alot. To a very great extent sort of way. I love Elvin Si De Zhi a-fucking-cheebye-lot. Because he is very handsome, fit, (his body is so nice lor....), and he is SUPER streetsmart, he is so funny and cute, he makes me laugh constantly and he is so nice. He has superb ex-girlfriends who are really slim & pretty and they are all super nice to him. They wouldn't make him mad like I always do and they are like nice and pretty and slim and I must reiterate that they are very slim and pretty.

See..He deserves much better.I agree.

SighSighSighSigh.

I hate menses! HATE IT.

No comments: