Sunday, January 06, 2008

Being a bored loser, so I got this from Renuka's blog.
(i love doing such things!)

Hi, my name is:
Joei Tan Xin Yi

When I'm nervous:
I constantly bite my nails and I'll not smile.

The last song I listened to was:
My message ringing tone-Cai Hong by JayChou

I have a hard time understanding:
Why must Kacang die? Its like cute and soft so it shouldn't die right?

This Morning:
I woke up and played with Riri !!!!!!!!!!

Last night I was talking to:
Elvin Si De Zhi

Better name for me would be:
Princess Joei

Monday night I'll be:
trying to go out. and packing my school bag.

My heart:
loves Kacang forever. and my boyfriend. and my BFFs.

I was born:
on 21st July 1989.

Do you like walking in the rain?
When I'm in the mood to walk in the rain, of course!

Do you like thunderstorms?
Sometimesss.

Are you a vegetarian?
Nope nope.

Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
SALMON SASHIMI & Japanese food.

What food makes you want to gag?
Peas, Brinjal, Ladies Finger, CHILLI

What is your favorite dessert?
Cheese cake ! Cupcakes ! Crepes !

Do you want to get married?
OF COURSEEEEEEE! and have kids and all.

Do you smoke cigs?
NOPE.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
HAHAHAHHAA yes.

Who's the last person that came to your house?
Elvin

Miss someone?
Like of courseeeeee! Miss until cannot miss ah.

How's your ex doing?
I honestly hope he's doing well and I hope he is not mad at me.

Is there someone you want to fight?
No, I confirm lose one.

Do you like someone right now?
I love someone right now.

Song playing?
The channel 8 show song.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School + Crab dinner with mummy and Auntie Kellyn

Do you know what tofu is?
According to my friends, I'm as soft as a tofu.

Have you ever eaten it?
I love cheese tofu.

Do you want to go back to primary school?
OF COS. but would prefer sec sch though.

What are you doing tonight?
Sleeping and being happy.

Who did you ride in a car with last?
Elvin and family?

Who will you be with today/tonight?
Elvin and my family.

What color is the shirt you are wearing?
Yellow!

Do you have any interesting bruises or scars?
Yes I guess.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Getting ready for school.

How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
As long as it can take.

The last text you received on your mobile was from?
Boyfriend :)

Last movie you watched?
Alien vs Predator 2 !

Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glassssses.

Next vacation you're going on?
So many places! From Hongkong to Thailand to Vietnam! cannot wait ah!!!!!

Do you have any piercings?
Yes.

Last person you hugged?
Elvin.

The last time and place you went out to?
IKEA and COURTS!!!!!!!

Who/What made you angry today?
not gonna talk about it! VIOLENCE IS STUPID!

Do you sing in the shower?
ALL THE TIME.

Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
hahahah of course.

Do you love anyone?
YESYESYESYESYES.

Have you ever bungee jumped?
NO! But would loveeee to.

How many pets do you have?
Used to have 2, but I'm left with Stripey now.

Who's your celeb crush(s)?
BRAD PITT & Danson Tang

Do you find yourself loved?
YESYES.

Has anyone you were close to you passed away recently?
Of course...... Kacang baby..

Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Everywhere.

What's the closest orange object to you?
My computer table?

What is your natural hair color?
Brown.

Have you ever been asked out?
Ya.

What's your middle name?
Everyone insists its loser.

Your current relationship status?
Attached? I-have-a-boyfriend? What??!

What is your current mood?
HAPPY.

If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
My looks and figure! And to cherish pple!

If you must be an animal for a day?
A Kacang. Or a cow(can eat,sleep all day)

Ever had a near death experience?
Oh yes.....

Something you do a lot?
Laugh constantly, EAT ALOT, cry, miss Kacang

When was the last time you cried?
Like yesterday.

If you could have one super power what would it be?
Be invisible!

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Dressing?

What do you usually order from starbucks?
Java Chip.

What's your biggest secret?
I'm still sad over Kacang's departure.

Favorite color?
RED!

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
nothing.

Do you speak any other languages?
YUP, a little bit of TAMIL. I know a little Malay also. Of course Hokkien, and a little Cantonese.

What's your favorite smell?
Petrol, Thinner, Cigarettes, Glue(omg i love it), Mosquito Coil, Insect Repellent

Describe your life in one word:
Happy.

What are you thinking about right now?
What time should I sleep?

What should you be doing right now?
Actually studying but......

Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Elvin.

How often do you pray?
As long as when Tai sui is angry with me or gheeting. Or when luck is bad.

If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Princess.

Do you act differently around the person you like?
Been a long time since I had someone I liked, but back in sec 2, ya I did act differently. I tried not to though. AHAHHA so gross.

No comments: