Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I just realised something ! You know all these little hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? They can change colours one leh! You see ah.. ♥. How cool is this man. Oh my god. Hahaha. And, please take a look at Gheeting's blog click here--> ♥♥Gheeting's blog♥♥ , its so funny lor. YAY!! I'm having so much cheap thrills with all these gay little hearts. What a wonderful invention.

Just back from a facial with Mummy, met Elvin for dinner and he says I scammed his money. Our meal costs $40 and its so funny. Well, Elvin is always funny. (to which I can sense everyone's face become lidat -_- when they read this line). HAHAHA. Anyway, I bought myself The Trends today! :) 3 Trends. YAY!

I cannot wait for CNY and Dyan's birthday party.
Double hurray!! YAY YAY!
(Fuck common tests.)

I've so many assignments to do ah..............
Cheebye x 100000000..............
Sigh...............

Byebye I go do liao.
I ♥♥♥♥ you all !
Erm.. and boyfriend, I ♥ you too! (gives you that face)

**I want a red PSP! NEED IT.

No comments: