Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm feeling much much better now. :)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite my very painful head and body, I really dunno why my body has been hurting so much lor.. And my closing eyes, I AM feeling better!! Like, a load taken away from my body. Feeling much happier and free-er now. At least I'm not bounded by unnecessary issues anymore. Glad that hes feeling fine and everything and LUCKILY Eric never scold me can (all of your speculations are correct, congrats.) I was so afriad he'll scold me , thankfully he did not. So woohoo yippee, Joei the happy person.

Anyway to Dyandarling, just gotta say if you wanna be with the person you truly love, sacrifices are bound to be made. And, to be kind to others is to be cruel to yourself.. So, I hope your life turns out way better soon. Cos that shitty thing(literally and as a matter of factly) was the fucking cheebye bomb. I don't know how you handled that but I am proud of you. I love you and I promise to be in school tomorrow.

Sorry for absenting myself today, won't happen anymore this week! (i hope!)

Okay, 3 more days to 18th Jan.
[heh heh]
JAY'S concert time!!
NNB fucking happy.

*I hope all the misunderstandings in the world will be gone. Like totally *poooof!* gone. And everyone will be left without worries. :) YAY, I'm always wishing for a perfect world(which apparently will never ever happen.) But I still hope all misunderstandings will be obliterated from this universe and I hope it stays FAR away from all my favourite friends.

I need to get a new comb, get contacts so that SBG will be satisfied, eat yuki yaki again, and get my CNY clothes in a very hurried way. Anyone wanna go shopping with me?

No comments: