Sunday, January 13, 2008

My new computer just arrived and I'm using it to blog(for the first time), and I'm super happy. Firstly, thanks boyfriend for totally helping me fix it plus tidy those annoyingly annoying wires which apparently look like spiderwebs to my daddy. It was the funniest thing having to hear you grumble continuously about those wires, and it was very nicely done(my daddy says thank you in a very nice way). And seriously its very nicely done. :) I love what those cable ties can do, it does wonders and I love it so much. Hahaha. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job.

**

On a nicer note, I can't wait for whats up on the 18th Jan. YAY! I can't wait totally to the max. And.. work with Gheeting and Melanie on the 19th and 20th. :):):) Triple smiles.

Okay, and I promise to go school for a complete week. If not I'll be labelled an asshole. :( By Purani. And that means we can watch more movies after school as well!! YAY!!

Okay, this is a new computer and I need to figure out how to use it exactly. So, see ya pple. I think I'll have lesser time to update. Sorry !!

No comments: