Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy happy 19th Birthday to..
my bestbestbest friend Ziyan!

:) Have lotsa fun ! And be a brave girl.
HAHAHA, ah lians are not supposed to cry.

**

To MS, Sorry for yesterday.
Hope you're feeling better..
(if you do read my blog)

**

Jason Dage just called me to have dinner together!
With Sinyee , Kalz(as wad dage calls him) and I dunno still got who.
YAY! YUKI YAKI TIME!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!
Happyness.

**

Supposed to meet Dajie today but I gotta pack up my house.
:( Unfair! But I'll meet you next week okay. Love you.

**

My blog is so.. lack of substance.
Its gonna lose all its readers very soon.
OH NO!
Better blog about something more interesting soon.
Like........ Our mother. (gheeting would love that).
Like........ Mahjong/Love (Melanie)
Like........ Sudden Departure (looks at Ziyan)
Like........ Old Cellphones & New ones ( Dyan's favourite)
Like........ Feminism & Bisexualism ( PURANIIIIIII!!)
Like........ Stars (sylvia of cos)
Like........ Achmed (Annitha & Renuka)
Like........ Confused racial identity (VALERIE :D )
Like........ Funny videos from youtube (Elvin)
Like........ Myself (only I would read it lor.....)

I'm sucha confused blogger. :(
I shall close down my blog muahahahaha.
Its becoming sucha dull blog lor.
GROSS.

No comments: