Friday, January 25, 2008

RULES: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 7 idiosyncracies as well as clearly state this rule.After stating your own seven weirdness you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry.Don't forget to leave a comment on their tagboards to say you're tagged and tell them to read your blog for more information as to what it means.

Idiosyncracies means a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to the individual.

1. I really love my hamsters alot, more than anything in this world, and nothing can be more important than them (therefore,it may be weird to some pple)
2. I smile too much and way too often. And I happen to laugh very easily too.
3. I can eat alot, and I get really excited just by talking about food and where to go and eat. Hahaha.
4. I love guys with good sense of directions. (I'm so weird..)
5. I am always sleepy, tired or hungry (according to Purani.....)
6. I think I am too soft hearted for my own good..
7. I love weird smells. Like the smell of glue, petrol, thinner, paint, marker, incense smell, and more... Hahahaha.

now the people i tag:
1. Melanie
2. Gheeting
3. Ziyan
4. Dyan
5. Annitha
6. Renuka
7. Valerie
8. Purani (u better do it)

oops, supposed to tag only 6 pple, but who cares. ALL of u need to do it. :)

No comments: