Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Messed up life.

I guess everyone will reach a stage in life where your life will be messed up. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately best friends seems to be in this together. Like from what I know, Dyan, Ziyan, Gheeting, Melanie are all having messed up lives now. :( So sad but true. Its like stucked in this huge unescapable mess and theres nothing one can do about it. except to wait & see what happens next, or to just suck thumb and accept everything that happened. Unfair ah. Why must life be like that. Life is sucha cruel motherfucking piece of worthless shit okay. Its like why don't good things happen to nice pple????! WHY. Theres no exact explanations for it though, so lets not bother asking why k.

I'm spouting a whole load of rubbish(except the messed up lives part, that is very true). And.. ya. I miss Kacang, alot. I have a little replica of it though, it really resembles Kacang, its a brown hamster toy I bought in Genting. CUTE~~ Just like baby Kacang. Every night I wish for Kacang to be safe and happy, and oh ya, I got her ashes back already, so shes always beside me now, Good nitey sweet sweet Kacang.

Waiting for my brother to buy me Twister Fries now.

**Sorry I couldn't meet you tonight .. I'll see you soon okay. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. Hugs & Kisses.

"It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy."

No comments: