Thursday, December 20, 2007


I still remember how I was a wreck during this period last year. Gheeting in Thailand, Purani Amsterdam, the rest of the world gone. And my manager gave me this gave for Xmas. So sweet. This year, I wonder how my Christmas is gonna be like. Or what kinda presents will I receive. Gheeting is gonna get me the Gingerbread man from Breadtalk, so sweet to the power of 320. I love you thanks. And I'm still wondering how my Xmas would be like............Lunching at Valerie's house(yummy!) would be one of the program for the day. :)

And I really should be studying lor...........

And Purani said,

The Psychiatrist wants simplicity says:
wanted to call you out but you seemed so busy
The Psychiatrist wants simplicity says:
joei you're always busy

Purani darling, I am not that busy that I can't hang out with you guys!! Okay, I miss you all! Like to the max. I'm not that occupied with E----. Okay?!

I love all my friends.Really&Truly.

And Zhiwei's birthday is coming! 23rd December!!
3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But he will be in Malaysia then.
See ya!

No comments: