Monday, December 03, 2007

I am so sleepy.
I am sooooo tired.

My life so sucky hor? "Ming ku" translated means bitter life. hahahahhaa. Like so pitiful like that. But I really too exhausted to even work or stand up. My body is literally aching like a loser.. :( How unfortunate.

However, I am also being kept happy and "xing fu" translated means fortunate. YAY! :) I wish some good things would never end, but we all know it ends someday. No matter how much promises and assurance is made, it STILL WILL end someday one. (okay, i shall psycho myself to not keep thinking bout negative things.) [but then hor, i still somehow somehow need to prepare prepare abit right]. HAHAHAHAHHA, whatever I'm still very happy now.

Wait, I'm not entirely happy. I can't please everybody one lor. :( I'm like so affected when I know other people is affected by the things I do/say. But what the fuck can i do man? Fuck care also cannot, want to care also cannot later pple say "no point la" or show attitude. Then how? Tell me la, I'm like very xing ku can. ARGHHHHHH.

My cousin totally just got a puppy, so cute!! I shall stayover at his house FOREVER. heh heh heh. Hougang is sucha heavenly place.

YAY, meeting Ziyan to get pay tomorrow! Song ah! Can pay my 140 & 60 bucks debt like at last!! SONG!!

sian, tomorrow diploma class starts. So i asked Purani, "how to be a loner ah? is it just be a loser?" yea and the answer is yes. And additionally, i also cannot smile cos she says pple always wanna smile back if i smile at them. so im not allowed to smile and give any opinions and talk. so i shall be like a loser with no friends? OMG this is not happening to me pls. sigh, hate sucha dreading feeling. Heng got things to look forward to after every end of it, if not i confirm die one. Gheeting says, "fuck it, alone jiu alone lor, awhile only ma, also not forever." I like her style. haha.

Next Monday-Friday got diploma lessons in school. :(
Next Saturday got wedding dinner. :)
Next Sunday got work! :)

No comments: