Thursday, August 17, 2006

alrite. school's fun today. at least i made an effort to go to school a whole week. thats a big achievement. and i realise, school's quite fun! and probably cos im in a nice nice mood . hahaha. and i realised, if my friends do NOT constantly talk about schoolwork, exams, promos, retaining, guys, guys and more guys, im actually quite a happy person !
so let it stay that way. im happy, and im so not gonna let anyone affect my mood.
and im happy. elated. feeling super awesome.
life is cool this way. and let it remain this way.

oh ya. met melanie darling. xingyuan korkor. xueling dearie. shuhao. and 3-of-xueling's-fren after school down my block today. and slacking slacking and more slacking. and i miss melanie so much la. that stupid pretty slut. i never see sucha pretty whore in my whole life before. stupid ahlian, shes so slim ! and pretty ! motherfucking asshole.

and thanks to Isabel the sweetie. who put my name as joeicutie as my link name. i love uuuu so much. thanks and i miss u too. hugs.

and i like my history teacher! hes sooo cute. aaaaaaaaaahhh. *oops?
i meant, my history teacher from secondary school la.
ERR. i so do not take history in secondary school.
hmm. my history tuition teacher! WOOHOO.
i loveeee him. not romantically. but still, hes so nice.

and i shall keep this pain deep in my heart.
and i promise i'll never turn back again.

No comments: