Friday, August 11, 2006

hello all

am in a superb mood because:
  • did a manicure today! its zebra-stripped. damn cool to the max.
  • i have a new skin for my Samsung-E870 which costs me $35.90
  • the skin for my hp makes it resistance to scratches.
  • finished my Chinese comprehension (with more homework to finish,urghh)
  • my menses is ending real soon.
  • i've TWO hammies now. OMG.
  • watched Ant Bully. <3>
  • ERIC IS GOING TO BLOODY FUCKIN PUT A TATTOO ON HIS WHOLE LEG! wee.

if life carries on this way, life would be awesome! yay !and i will live a longer lifespan. and den i can get more doggies, bunnies, hammies, and yay ! i can live on a farm ~ im gonna migrate ti NEW ZEALAND, get a farm, an animal job, and im gonna live with cows and animals FOREVER. whahahaha, life gets too wonderful sometimes. how long will it last.. hmm.

Qualities i look for in my marriage partner: (very important!)

  • MUST! have a super ultra good sense of direction.
  • MUST! be able to cook delicious food for me.
  • MUST! be able to do household chores cos my manicured hands WILL SO NOT do it.
  • have a car! and MUST! provide me financially.
  • SUPER MUST! be a real real real animal lover!~
  • DOES NOT force me to have children.
  • which means, DOES NOT force me into his sexual desires.
  • DOESN'T force me to have sex with him unnecessarily.
  • be very humourous and makes me laugh constantly.
  • offer to pay for all my shopping expenses.
  • good dress sense, and nice nice hairstyle.
  • smile always !
  • MUSTMUSTMUST! be able to stand my nonsensical temper.
  • be faithful ! and not gallivant around.
  • MUST! allow me to have pets in the house.

if all these qualities matters, den wads LOVE for? tell me.. sigh. LOVE is of no significance anymore. mail your resumes to me if u think u fufil ALL of the criterias. ALL, not lacking of one. and im planning to get married at 27, but if anyone fufils ALL of the criterias, YOU MAY PROPOSE TO ME NOWNOWNOW. just kidding ! i dowan to have sex yet~ woohoo.

see ya all. -hugssss-

No comments: