Thursday, August 31, 2006

okay had a fun day.
brief summary.
  • MI was funfunfun. the perfomance was SPLENDID. i tell u, best of best man. the dances and performances were all CLASS A!
  • NorthVista was double the funfunfun. which means 6 fun. which is funfunfunfunfunfun. soo many familiar faces around and, again i say, joei is popular in her secondary school days.
  • Mr Reduan, my discipline master in NVSS requested from a hug from me. ^^
  • Mr Reduan warned me to sms him everyday. cos he likes me. as a student.
  • wished all my teachers "HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY"
  • went to K-BOX with Josephine, Jean, Jiemin, Peiqi, Dajie. love them.
  • sang from 2pm to 7.45pm.
  • yes and we shouted like crazy cos we were super high.
  • i ate alot of tidbits, i swear im gonna get a sore throat.
  • took ten million pics which i WILL put up in my blog.
  • currently. my com is being a bitchass motherfucker cos it refuses to cooperate.
  • took neoprints and met some retards there. losers, get a life. cos i'll not take pictures with xiao-bengs. (small puny tiny bengs), get the fuck away.
  • Eric was being super nice today. ^^ yay.
  • Zhiwei was being the world's biggest retard. cos TEACHERS more important ma.
  • ME & DAJIE will go out to get slippers and do a French manicure together. ^^
  • Glenn has a nice display pic in MSN. i like it u noe.
  • and still, i have lotsa pics to upload and put in my blog. will do it once my bloody bitchass computer decides to be my best friend again. my fuckin com has her same mood swing as me. bloody asshole.
  • i miss my friends. and my secondary school life. =( i wish i was in a Polytechnic instead. all of a sudden. they are having holidays now. i really should just leave MI, i don blame pple who leave MI now. i totally understand.

and please remind me to post pics. they are so beautiful and crazy and its so meant to be shared.will be going out with my darling yeecher dajie tomoro.probably going shopping. i mean, definitely going shopping. will be getting slippers.

and please remind me to post pics. thanks.

No comments: