Monday, August 07, 2006

yay! sick sick sick ! so i don hafta go to school, says my daddy.
woohoo. weehee. got medical certificate to prove my innocence!
in a great mood cos I'VE BLOODY GOT A NEW PHONE!
its my dream phone! my Samsung E-870. the phone in my wishlist~
HA! i've gotten it. and now i've got free 1000 smses.
OMG. i so cant take it anymore.
and i'll be getting my very very first brand new lappytoppy in a few months time.
my mummy is gonna get me one. woohoooooooo.
life is sooo sooo sooooooooooo exciting and wonderful.
despite my sickness. my sorethroat.

and im not in a nice mood because:
i cannot take it when i see pple suffer. currently, i need to save more money to give my godmummy and goddaddy cos they are suffering from financial crisis. i seriously need to help them. please help me think of ways how to earn and save more money. PLEASEEEEE.
i wanna give them money ! SCREAMS!

No comments: