Saturday, August 05, 2006

im sick ! yay !
i hope i do not need to go to school on monday.
whahaahahha.
YAY! im sick.
=( im suffering.
my throat is hurting to the maxxxxx.
i detest sore throat, its disgusting.
i totally hate FLU, its so flu-ishly annoying.

went to National Library for a local play yesterday, nice. i enjoyed it.
haha, before that went to Bugis for a walk with Syl, Diana, Nadd.
fun fun fun. likes shopping.

sorry dajie, missed a shopping date with u today, i can't go out today! and partly cos im sick too.. we'll do a super gorgeous manicure and buy clothes! WOOHOO. can't wait. and we are so going to the beach to show off our new bikinis. **did i mention to u fans of my blog that my dajie bought me a bikini for my bday present?** YES SHE DID. and i love her dearly for that.

stupid gheeting. you don love me anymore. humpf! u said u cant live without me! i cant live without u too ! :(

No comments: