Monday, August 14, 2006

oh yea. today's an absolutely fun day. heeheee. and thats only because im in a superb mood. grins widely. nothing is so gonna put me down. YAY! im just happy happy happy happy.
KEEP SMILING ! like never before.

had 2.4km run today, initially wanted to skip school, but since, im in a nice mood, i decided to go for PE and not skip school. i've no idea whether i passed or failed. but my classmates are just nice pple. not telling why. hahaha.
and after 2.4, me, purani, nadira, sylvia and raza played badminton.
and oh my.. badminton simply reminds me of someone i knew in the past.
someone who .. WTF, made me and glenn quarrelled and argue like retards. someone who loved me, someone who plays maple, someone who is like.. Grav. aiya, u all also dunno who.
hes 2 yrs younger(again), and hes a badminton player! as in, really in school team kind. and we always always played badminton over at Lakeside together with his teammates. and of cos, i'll end up with muscle aches and all, just like wad im having now.
AND GUESS WAD! my fuckin badminton racket is in his bloody house.
hmm. how do i retrieve it back? we've not been talking since like, January?
cos. of. some. stuffs. like. studies. and. all.

anyway, im happy ~ hahahahahahahahahaha.
shit, daddy is back. im dead.

No comments: