Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My home-made fondue set. love it to the max. see the Spongebob cup? its ice water, so when u take the warm chocolate-coated marshmallow out, and place it in the ice water, it becomes hard chocolate-coated marshmallow. damn cool ! my brother taught me this. i like it


Random picture of the day: me kissing my darling pretty ahlian. she claims she miss me alot and wanna meet me . HMM. i miss u too dear, and my dearest gheeting soulmate too.

nice nice nice? my shoes. =D but i don wear such thingies often.
and my darling ! my Kacang~ sooo cute. shes sleeping. OMG. i cant take it anymore.
she takes over her mummy, me. loves food so much she doesnt wanna let the food bowl go. and wad a cute look on her face. my hammie dearie! I NEED YOU SO MUCH.

interesting enough? u all like pictures rite? so now i let u all see! =D hahaha. i love you pple. and my darling Kacang&Stripey. and of cos, (you)

can someone help untangle the sorrows within me?
can someone save me from this suffocation of confusion?

No comments: