Sunday, August 20, 2006


GINGERBREAD MANS! my all time favourite ! cos they look just like me. look how fat it is. my yummy yummy gingerbread mans. i love u!

im grinning like this idiot here. hahaha. cos im in a nice nice mood.

VAMPIRE ! if u bully me, u're in for it cos he is gonna sarhhhkkk youurrrr blaaaaadddd.

and tadah ! my master piece ! USING PAINT TO DRAW. all by myself. yay ! im so cool. storyline is : a murderer(the one taking a knife) has killed someone(the one dead). just happened cos the blood is still red. and an onlooker is running away from the crime scene.(the one running away.) hahaha. enjoy!


yupp , pretty please. lets make this world a nicer place with no squabbles and insult. and we shall have a happyhappyland! im so glad the misunderstanding has somehow or rather been cleared up. =) i hope everyone is better now. i HATE misunderstandings. so annoying. we should all be like hamsters. like my darling Kacang & Stripey. they do not insult pple. so we should live without insults. OKAY? lots of love to pple.

FATcookies is happy . MAPLE STORY TIME ~

No comments: