Wednesday, August 30, 2006

hmm. today's e-Learning day. so we get to stay home and finish up assignments online. and i tell you, its crazy. so many assignments. SIAO WAN ISSIT ! crazy. but still, i have the time to do nonsense. hahahaa. cos i know. many of u. in the midst of bein online. often flock to my blog to KPO KPO ma. so entertain u all abit lor. ahahahahahahah.

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
- whos my last ex ha? i think i forgotten who. oh wait i remembered. i probably would, for the money. $$
2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- some gayingly gay torn & tattered Hello Kitty shirt from Thailand.
3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOURFRIEND'S LIST?
- i can kiss anyone and everyone. it all depends all my mood.
4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
- shut up.
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
- why do i even care?
6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
- more hamsters and dogs and bunnies.
7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
- yup super uber good.
8. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW?
- i want COOKIES to be my real name.
9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
- i probably would not. but under circumstances. hmmm. hahaha.
10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
- celebrate lah. only losers DO NOT do anything on birthdays.
12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
- 8.50am.
13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
- probably playing with my dearie hamster.
14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
- pull it and see if i like it anot.
15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
- have a dog of my own ! and have a lappytoppy!
16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
- Saturday night. she went to Thailand.
17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOUCOULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
- i insist on two things. my FATNESS n my intelligence.
18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHATWOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
- give it to my family first. the rest, hahahahahaa. i will buy my hammies a bungalow!
19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
- studying is so not a job cos i do not get paid.
20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
- TOM? who the fuck is TOM? my god.
21. DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOUWEARING?
- GREY panties ! with a boi and ger in front. eric got it for me in thailand.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- rice. yummy rice. yum.
23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
-holiday months. hurray.
24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
- when theres exams, retard.
25. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE??
- erm. Serene? her skirt.
26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHTNOW?
- ERIC NG! just kidding.
27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
- hammie forums. pple's blog. frenster. MY OWN BLOG OF COS.
28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
- Glenn
29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
- Sandra :( Eric. :( HoeZhiWei :( for not getting me a nice hair in AUDITION.
30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOURBEST FRIEND?
- YES I WILL. I PROMISE. but pls take care of my hammie please.
31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
-lol. obviously. PEPSI. retard.
32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
- when i was the youngest piece of shit ever.
35. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- feed it to my hamsters. =)

wad a great way to end my questions. ahahahaha. i feed my hammies with bread and raisins today. i hope it'll not die suddenly. hmmm. hahahaha. ^^ okay off to do my BennyLim's work. 300 words only. i can do it la.

Friends are important, no matter how pple view it. its still essential in one's life.
i asked u to stay,
but u're still going away.

No comments: