Wednesday, August 02, 2006

joan, my neighbour, the sweetie who lives on the 8th floor of my block. my sister since the day we were born ! (haha.) my primary sch fren. my sister FOREVER. together with serene.
we are all the Tan-nies. joan tan. serene tan. joei tan.
and joan is being the most perfect sweetie, always always always standing by me. shes the prettiest and slimmest thing ever on earth man. she makes my day.
- said:
because u're joei tan xin yi
- said:
and joei tan's lovable and shld be loved.

so sweettttt. i loveee her.
of cos, shes not the only one who made me feel better when i was feeling the downest shit on earth.
nice souls like Purani dear made me feel better to the max. i love u!and waffles who did her very very cool post on me. i love u too! u all should go read it. and yup, small things that pple do makes u feel so blissed and blessed.
**i hope my girls Dyan & Sylvia feels better soon..always frowning over lovey dovey thingies. don frown la. cos i love u all always.-hugs-

No comments: