Sunday, August 13, 2006

triple sigh. although its been a reasonably nice day yesterday, (i love Saturdays).

i missed yet another meet-glenn-and-cheryang-so-that-they-can-pass-me-my-birthday-prezzie-day. SIGHHH. this fucking day is taking just forever to come. REASON? cos both bloody parties are SO STUPIDLY SHY! i am shy, glenn is shy, cheryang is forever trying to be funny. AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. and i can't get anyone else to help me collect my prezzie. so wad am i gonna do? :( arghh. i wan my prezzie! i want i want i wanttttttttt. anyway, its been a year since i know glenn now. hahahaaha. thinking back, we are so funny. hahahahaha. :( ..

oh yay~ went with eric, pris and ck to Jalan Kayu for prata yesterday. we waited for 14324 hours and it arrived! TADAH! i love my paper prata. so yummy. i ate like a starving refugee. yumyum. reached home at bout 1? lost track of time. and proceeded to feed my hammie dears, and went off to bed.

and about wad zhiwei says: "being your hamsters is so fortunate, you treat hamsters better den you treat humans.."
- u see ah, cos hammies are so tiny and soft, so i gotta take very very very good care of them , and den they can't speak, so i need to cater to their every needs. whereas humans are like, independent? they can speak, walk, eat, complain.. so obviously hammies need more attention.

OMG. eric's new tattoo is nice~he designed it himself. but its not completed yet. its still red and raw, and he scolded me when i kicked it yesterday, i hate you eric. STUPID ASSHOLE!

im feeling .. GOOD!

No comments: