Friday, August 04, 2006

no one loves me, no one needs me, no one wants me, no one likes me, no one adores me, no one desire me, no one appreciates me, no one admires me, no one... no one.. no one..

and no one dislikes me. !! whahahahahahahahaha.
YAY! hurray!

did i ever mention that, i, am super happy.
cos i've accomplished something super good and i've waited 5 whole years for that?
and that is, last Friday, i've finally became..
AN SPCA VOLUNTEER WORKER!

omg to the max man! cos im 17! and only pple above 17 are eligible to sign up! woohoo.
i went there 5 years ago only to go back home crying like a retard.
but now, im grinning like an asshole. woohoooooooooooo.
its not any ordinary feat ok, its an SPCA Volunteer Worker.
Advantages are :
- i can be with animals for a long long longggggggggg time.
- i can walk dogs! i can feed them and wash their cages!
- i can kick animals. yay!
- i can play with the bunnies and hammies there. OMG.
- i can ask for pemission to fuck pple who torture animals, yay!
- i can take nail clippers and "kiap" pple who torture animals!

okay shut up, im getting nowhere. just know that, for fuckers who torture animals, i'll make sure i track u fuckers down to the end of your penises or vagina. i SWEAR to my boobs that i'll bloody do triple of wad u do to animals. i ABHOR motherfuckers who injure animals. ARGHHH.
i'll slit their throat and make maggots fuck their wounds, i PROMISE U THIS! and i swear u'll drown in your own horrible nightmare.

(in a world where me n my hammie kacang lives together happily, no troubles, no death, nothing except love, soft soft fur, lots of hugs, and i love my KACANG!) i wanna be in a happyhappyland where there is totally ZERO unhappiness. lots of nice hearted pple, NO backstabbing, lying, DEATHs, no stress or troubles, no sadness, nothing.. and all there would be is.. just all smiles and laughter, LOTS OF ANIMALS!, never ending supply of good food and pretty stuffs, magnificent sceneries and everything.. and most importantly, only pple who truly appreciates and love me will be able to BE ALIVE! woohoo.
* do you have wad it takes to BE ALIVE?

ahaha. =D i should smile more. and not frown. yupyup.
i'll do just that. sometimes, even when the whole world seems like its turning against you, think of ur darling hammie who wants u to smile. and u'll smile.

Emmanuel - Miss you, even if I was just with you. says:
you got a ton of people behind you

thanks Emm, Sandra's beau. u rox just like she do.

No comments: