Friday, August 25, 2006


my birthday presents from my darling gheeting ! i love them all soooo much. its SO just for me. yay ! love it love it love it. happy happy happy. thanks sweetie. all my favourite things are inside, necklace, Nightmare before Xmas Pouch, a suuper retarded handphone case for my new hp, ESPRIT incense sticks(i love those!), cute earrings, and all packed in a Spongebob Case with a mirror ! so cuteeeeeeee. how nice is she man.


my beautiful hair made by Kala ! i like it ~ soo nice hor. i like u noe..


and tadah ! the sweeties. me with my soulmate, i love her to the max. spend two whole days together, im sick of her liao. hahahaha. and we watched SEX ON THE PLANE today. i tell u, super scary, we are like yelling like fuckers. and its damn nice. den went on a shopping spree. woohoo. shopped for like 10 million things. so happy. and shes so pretty, she looks like me hor. ahahahha. she gave me a treat today! so sweet rite. we are so in love and we'll never part.
and ya, we are the envy of others okay.
i promise to love u with all my life forever!
sisters/soulmate/darlings for life!
** and okay, we shall go clubbing alrite. deal ! just me n u , u n me. clubbing and thonning !

my darling gheeting, how i miss u so.

No comments: