Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the day is fine. cos there is my favourite lesson today ! history ! woohoo. but after school, the retarded programme is dumb to the max. actually its not the program thats dumb, its the weather. the bloody hot weather which kills pple. arghh. im in sucha nice mood.

until ...

i played maple and some fuckers pissed me off. i shall not elaborate. sometimes kindness do not pay. CCB.

oh ya, me n gheeting dearie talked on the phone. will be meeting up either tomoro or friday to go to Pasar Malam. ^^ so happy, she claims i do not write about her in my blog. OKAY, i love u okay . to the maximum max. i cannot live without u . and neither will we ever part. i promise to touch ur boobs each time i see u . alrite, and i love u ! my twinnie soulmate. u are soo pretty !

im soooo hideous looking. i should die. like right now.

No comments: