Monday, April 07, 2008

1.Honestly what color is your shirt?
- GREY.

2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
- Why does my back hurt so much?

3. Honestly, what have u done yesterday?
- I went to pray my Ah gong, and met Elvin and his family for dinner.

4. Honestly, have you ever been in love?
- Of course.

5. Honestly, feeling anything unusual today?
- I prepared Maggi noodles for Elvin.

6. Honestly, is your heart still occupied?
- YES, very muchly.

7. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the fone?
- Elvin.

8. Honestly , are you jealous of somebody right now?
- NO. Never will.

9. Honestly, what makes you sad most of the time?
- When I get affected, or when I am PMS-ing.

10. Honestly, are you LOVING someone right now?
- YESyesYES of course.

11. Honestly ,what u don't want in life?
- Miseries, sex, Affairs, Sufferings, Death

12. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
- YES, alot of pple. And KACANGGGGG.

13. Honestly, plannings in near future?
- Be a tai-tai. Hardcore tai-tai.

14. Honestly, do you love someone very much?
- YES.

15.Honestly, does anyone like you?
- haha.haha.haha.

DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY

*Anger Section*

1. What do you do when you're mad?
- I eat&sleep&shop. Tothemax.

2 . What's the worst things you've done when you were mad?
- I vent my anger on pple, which is very rare.

3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
- All the time. hahahahahahahaha. I am so mean.

4. Do you swear when you're mad?
- All the time too.

5. When was the last time you really cried?
- Last week! In school somemore. Purani, Anittha and Sylvia were scared stiff.

6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
- Yup. I am gay.

7. What usually makes you cry?
- MOVIES, sad shows and songs. And when I am PMSy.

8. Are you normally a happy person?
- YUPPPPP.

9. Does being with your friends makes you happy?
- Of course x 10.

10. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?
- duh. i am lying. i don't believe pple when they say such untrue things.

No comments: