Monday, April 07, 2008


BOOOOOOOOO!
Did it scare you totally? HAHAHAA.
The pictures later will scare you all even more.
(now I know why Elvin ignores me in the past.)
NOW I KNOW!!!!!!

Okay, lets present some scaryness.
(Gheeting & Menny will kill me hardcore)


TADAH! Menny and Me.
:)


Gheeting the FLUT.
:)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
We used to hang out at Void Decks ALOT. Alot.


And some of the loserish things we do there.
I don't smoke, its not even lighted. Jon's one is though.


On our way to meet Menny and friends for some haunted experience.


Dye our hair GOLDEN day.
Me and Gheeting dyed our FRINGE GOLDEN.
Menny dyed her whole head GOLDEN.
GOLDEN IS SUCHA COOOOOOL COLOUR.
I wanna dye it that way again!
Teeheehee.

And.. the Ah lian.


Menny is such a hardcore Ah Lian. TO THE MAX really.
And I look like some Fat Retard of the Century.


BUT, I am cool now!(I hate the specs.)

My cousin's bike. I didn't know it was called Honda SP, so when pple ask me what bike he has, I will say "Yellow colour one lor". He has a cooler bike now, I love it. Its white and faster now! Its called a Spex 3 now. WEEHEE.


Ohmygod, if you spot carefully, you will see many many monkeys.
SOOO CUTEEEEE.
NExt, are 2 pictures, the first one drawn by Elvin Si, second one by me.
So, ya take a loookkk.
.
..
....
READY?

I am very disturbed by the way he drew me.
Very very disturbed.
The MOLE is very irritating.


Xiao Elvinnnn. Xiaonoob. XiaoVIINZ. Xiao HURTS. XIAOLANJIAO.
:) Elvin says it looks exactly like him, I agree.
And he agrees that I look like a man in the picture, thanks Elvin.




No comments: