Monday, April 14, 2008

I am a happy girl now! Elvin came over for dinner(it was soooo yummy),my granny cooked some potato dish, onion eggs, some pork meat, and spinach! ALL MY FAVOURITE! YUMYUM. And we played PSP after that. He played my black one, and I was playing my red one, and we combined forces in Metal Slug. FUCKING FUN. REALLY. WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE. We are great fans of PSP, so... YAY! We are called the PSP couple from now on.

3 years later......

"And now, the PSP couple of the century goes to... Elvin & Joei!"

Okay, school was fun. I got caught for my hair colour, almost got sent home. =/ Now I shall refuse to go to school tomorrow cos the amount of essays piling up and with LSL chasing me for my hair, I shall blatantly refuse to go to school.

Life is good and happy now.

YAY! I deleted a loser off my friendster, and my msn. HE IS A LOSER REALLY. GROSS AND VERY GROSS. :) I love you Elvin ! Thanks for enlightening me on how loserish can a person be. XIEXIE to the max.

I bought myself a Princess biscuit today, SUPER NICE TO EAT. Got free magnets also. HEEHEE, shall be my snack from now on. YIPPEEEE.

Mental note to self:Must meet Gheeting&Menny for dinner(again)(soon)(promise)

No comments: