Saturday, April 19, 2008

I had a blast at Gheeting's surprise bday chalet yesterday.
I love all my friends alot, like forever. And we had the time of our life torturing people with Mr Fuzzy Wuzzy, BLACK magic, What to bring to my birthday party, and more. Hahahha. Don't mess around with me and Gheeting, really. HAHA.

Next.

You know, I am so sorry I can't be a nice girlfriend. Yes you are right, I ALWAYS do not spare a thought for you. YUP, I am very stubborn, and always have my friends then forgot your existence. Seriously, how could you ever say this?? Because of you , I have already been neglecting them totally already and you are saying each time I am with my friends I ignore you?! Okay yes, you are tired and everything, I am sorry for not being understanding enough to go off. I apologise, happy?! MUST YOU THROW MY PSP!!!!!!!!! I dont care if you throw my helmet or whateve,r do not throw my psp. And please would you stop throwing everything and anything, you actions disgust me. Please grow up okay? Yes, I am not a good girlfriend, but I don;t think I deserve such treatments from you either. Fine, you always say I am not giving in right, this time round, I will stop giving in. And stop all your yellings, and your tantrums.

Listen. I've had enough of it. Enough.of.it.

There is only so much a person can take.

I cannot stand your stupid temper anymore.
No one ever treats me this way.
And I seriously don't think you would give me such fucked up temper if you TRULY REALLY LOVE ME, (like you claimed.)

And for your information, I am a perfectly normal human being, with emotions. I do feel hurt too. I hope you reflect on your own actions. Till then.

No comments: