Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I was listening to this Li Sheng Jie song on the radio, "Chi Xin Jue Dui", and I got reminded of my very sad past. YES, my very sad past. Unrequited love, you know. I think unrequited love is stupid, and no one should be sad over unrequited love, however, I was one hell of a sad bitch for 2 years over unrequited love, so.... I am a big loser. Really, if the person you loveeeeee alot doesn't like you, THEN MOVE ON. There is absolutely NO POINT in this bloody senseless thing called WAITING. "I'll wait for you always." IS NONSENSE. I might be a little biased cos I waited 2 years and MORE but nothing happened, so hahahhaa, of course I will be very anal about this waiting thing. So, please wake up, anyone who is thinking of waiting for that special someone, wake up. I missed alot of chances to be with alot of other pple :( , and I lost trust in guys. And I treated all my ex-es meanly. I am so bad. I shall hope time is reversible and treat all my ex-es nicely.

I really don't know why was I so stupid last time. REALLY. (STUPID GHEETING & MENNY LA!!!) Never ask me wake up. Oh.. they were busy with their waiting shits too. HAHA. No wonder they didn't think I was stupid, they were equally dumb toooo! HEEHEEHEE.

You know... I once promised myself never to get hurt by this loserish thing called LOVE ever again... And sigh. What am I doing to myself now.. Really.

My back is soooo painful! :(

Please make my menses come soooon.

I am whining and whining and whining.

Life is being a motherfucker.

No comments: