Sunday, April 20, 2008


Elvin: "Can you stop being so gross anot? Act one XIAO lian only."
Me: "Aiya, shut up lahhhhhh."
(We were outside some pub, by the way.)
Sorry for such unnecessary pictures. Its 3.30am now & I have really nothing to do.


RiriRiriRiri.


Because Elvin made me very very annoyed.
HE refused to take any pictures of me with MY camera.
STUPID.


Yummy ice cream cake!
Take note of Menny's satisfied face.


Singapore Flyerrrrrr. HAHA.


BFFs to the max.Muackssss.


Stupid Elvin was a baaaaaad photographer!


Sneaking up on the cake.


Happy birthday my darling best friend!
Love you, FOREVER! :)
Stay happy and stay out of disorders.
:D


Having lots of fun! :D


My brother wore my Pre-U Sem shirt!!!!

Me: "Menny look here now."
Menny: "Don't want! Take a photo of me looking natural."
Me: "But if you know I taking, then its not natural already right."
Menny: "All the more you should take me looking natural."

What a disturbing conversation.



Kawaiixz nehszx.


YAY!!!!!! We were having some HTHTs at some secluded corner.
We were not the only ones at the chalet by the way.
Cos judging by the pics, like only got 3 person only.
Hahahhaa.


2 Birthday girls. :)
Had a fun time at the chalet.
Love ya alllll.Hugs&many kisses.

***

Caught the midnight movie DOOMSDAY with Elvin Si.
Quiteee nice. Quite only. Don't trust my movie recommendations.
HAHA. Wanted to go to the Night Safari but, I think its not worth the exuberant price, really.
I love you sweetie, hope everything goes well for us.
See you tomorrow.

***

Dearest Dyan,
I am feeling mortified by your situation. Remember, its an obsession and it is very essential that loser-stalker stops it. I am terribly amused and I am dying of laughter very badly. HAHA. IF I were you, I'd be extremely terrified because loser-stalker is showing signs of obsessive disorder. Please ask her to get it treated ASAP.

***

Tired-ness! Byeeee.

No comments: