Monday, April 07, 2008

YAY. I will be having dinner with Gheeting & Menny on Wednesday!
I SHALL NOT BACK OUT. *promise*
Because Gheeting said..

so stucked. says:
whoever backs out, is an asshole and the 2 others have the rights to post even grossier pics.


HAHAHAHHA. Joke. Menny & Gheeting are very traumatised by their pics, so leave them alone okay. so funny, so so so funny. Now I can totally ask them for a ransom, otherwise I will post more terrifying pics.

This will be a very very busy week for me. Lots of things to be done, but its alright, my sweetest bestest friends will be going through it with me. Love THEM! :) Muacks.

Ohmygod, I just realised tomorrow would be the 8th of April.. that means....
A special day for me and my sweeeeeeetheart.
Yippeee Dupieee DOOO.
& I'd rather have bad times with you, than have good times with someone else!
MUACKS.

BUSYBUSYWEEK.

I need some Kbox with Dyan and Ziyan SOON also!

No comments: