Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am awfully disturbed ! AWFULLY to the max! AAAAA. Please allow me to die PLEASE. I am so glad ____ saved me, guess what, she is totally encountering the same problem too! HEEHEE. I am so fucking disturbed, OH MY GOD. Somewhat disappointed, I wished I wasn't so KPO sometimes, but I think I have every right to know some stuffs. I am very.... disgusted. And, I really feel for ___.

However, as much as ____ is whining to me now, she said something that made alot of sense. Really.

____ says:
but i dont blame him, i mean. he was single and there was a cheap slut throwing herself at him.

:(

Me hate flirts. I abhor flirts. I hate flirts. Really. No, it doesn't mean that if you are single, you are allowed to flirt. :( I hate FLIRTs. I HATE YOU. hate. I was single before & I didn't flirt. ARGH.

I guess it sucks to find out one's past afterall. It fucking sucks. I feel for you alot ____. No worries, everything will be fine soon. :) I love you ____.

I wished I didn't love you so much,
so it'd make leaving much easier.

No comments: