Wednesday, April 02, 2008

HAHAHA. Some people are really ugly. I cannot take it. I wanna gag and die just by looking at her. *okay i died* I am very sure my friends are gonna agree with me on this! AS USUAL.

Anyway its a known fact that all ex-boyfriend's current gf or ex-gfs are ugly. YES UGLY AND FAT AND UGLY. (according to my circle of friends) If you don't agree with me, you are a loser.

But some are just beyond ugly. Hahahaha, I am being so bitchy. No I don't mean to be bitchy on purpose, I am sorry but I just can't help it okay. Hahaha, I need bitch talks NOWNOWNOW! I shall get Menny and Gheeting to Macdonalds with their lappy and force them to see her. And then they will gag and die. So both of you, please lets meet. pleaseIbegbothofyou.

I am yearning for a body massage. BADLY.

No comments: