Wednesday, April 02, 2008


By Sylvia, Purani and me! I think it looks pretty niceeee.


Bake cookies day, I wore the apron Elvin took for me from the hospital. Hahaha.


:)


Okay if you see carefully, my fingers are being handcuffed by Purani and Anittha, with me carrying the offence of "Causing too much distraction with my smile" or something like that. Hahaha.

I am having so much fun with my Candy Machine really. Its causing us so much laughters. On April's Fool, all my tricks on others failed miserably. Oh well.

This is so disturbing. People are typing weird things in google and coming to my blog. Popular ones are "Gheeting", "Melanie Kacang", "gheeting&hl", "Kacang", "owowao", "oh my bloody fucking god". So strange.

Facebook stuffs.

Dyan has gone wild with you. (of course darling..)

Jai Providentiel thinks you are Most Likely To win the BFA (Biggest Face Award)!!!

Jai Providentiel thinks you are Most Likely To Fall Asleep Anywhere at Anytime

Dyan Goh thinks you are Most Likely To See the Good in (Almost) Everyone

Dyan Goh thinks you are Most Likely To Love Animals So Much it's Scary

Priya Blabla thinks you are Most Likely To Love Good Food. Yum.

Valerie Melissa Anthony thinks you are Most Likely To stare at hamsters ALL DAY!

Luv Joei thinks you are Most Likely To hold a record for the longest sleeping hours.

Ziyan Tay thinks you are Most Likely To Say Something Perfectly Innocent and Sound Dirty

My top superlatives voted by my friends are: Most Likely To Get Out of Trouble by Smiling, Most Likely To Make me Laugh, Most Likely To Dance the Night Away, Most Likely To Party Like a Rockstar, Most Likely To Overdose on Sushi & Most Likely To Be Best Friends Forever.

Haha, I miss my Facebook days somehow. They were so fun and entertaining, and I could spend a whole day on Facebook. I have no life last time really.

Okay, I am happy, I am getting a Red PSP!!! I love Elvin Si De Zhi, he is sooooo nice! YAY!

Okay, I am tired, body aching. sian tomorrow got PE, and the teacher is gonna join my team again.. AAAAA.

No comments: