Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Elvin came to pick me up from school today! Woooohoooo. I am so happy cos he is jobless now, and he has loads of time to spare. YAY!

Went to town to meet Jeffrey and YATS.
Shopped like a crazy girl and I bought 4 T-shirts.
I am starting to regret, but I will be back there to buy MORE.
:)

You know, I am so proud of Elvin, he is officially mature and sensible and wise.

You see, there was this unknown dumb and fugly piece of act-beng shit who INSISTED that we stared at him(&his girlfriend...) Erm, I beg to differ really. We wasn't staring at you at all,really. However, I don't think its a crime to stare at ugly loserish pple either right? You are very gross-looking, so of course we will stare at you la, but anyway you were so ugly and worthless, we didn't even knew you existed UNTIL YOU STARTED YELLING LIKE A DERANGED SONOFABITCH.

(in hokkien) "What are you staring at? huh huh huh. I am asking you, what are you staring at?!?!!?" -kannah ignored by us........-

Next he started yelling EVEN louder, "OEIIIIIIIII I AM TALKING TO YOUUUUUUUUUU. REPLY MEEEEEEEE." -and was still being ignored by us..-

I was so afraid he would come hit us or charge at us or something, cos he looks deranged you see. I think he has some disorder, like maybe he has some self-esteem issue, like although pple not staring at him, he will keep thinking pple ARE actually staring at him. Cos he is too ugly, therefore resulted in him being so self-conscious. I don't blame him, really.

So we just left him there yelling like a siao ding dong.

Meanwhile, I called my brother cos I know that loser's girlfriend was my brother's friend. And then blah blah blah.

Wanna know the conclusion?

The loser's girlfriend had to apologise to us. APOLOGISE YOU KNOW. Not that I blame the girl, she is very not-at-fault, but yet had to apologise for her guy's MADNESS? I think he is a disgrace, really. Having a girl to say sorry after what you've done? You scold and yell already, then come say sorry, got what use? Somemore your girlfriend have to come explain to me and apologise, and say cos you both quarrel and therefore you were in a foul mood.

EXCUSE ME, WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?!?!?!! YOU JUST ARGUED WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THEREFORE YOU WERE IN A FOUL MOOD, AND SO YOU CAN ANYHOW ANYHOW SAY WE STARE AT YOU AND YELL AT US LAHHHHHHH. Of course what, everything for you also can. You are mentally disabled mah, so we be nice to you lor, we also never yell back at you, or scold you, we walk away mah, we are so cowardly(aww.).. YOU, on the other hand, WERE SO BRAVE, you YELLED so loudly, and then get your girlfriend to apologise after that, BRAVERY.... *applauseeee*

I feel so sorry for you, loser. Sigh. You are not even fit to be labelled a "XIIAO BENG" , a "XIIAO BENG" already very no class, no standard liao, and you can't even live up to this name? You are pathetic. A pathetic piece of no-lifer without any penis. I pity you. I pity you like alot. And you need to get a life. You need to stop attracting attention(cos no one really bothers about you,my dear CRAZYassCLOWN.) You need to stop thinking the WORLD is staring at you. You need to learn some ANGER management, your argument with your girlf has nothing to do with us. You need to learn some dress sense. You need to die, so you will reincarnate into someone much better looking, and not so mentally disabled. You need to stop being so ugly, and do more constructive things with your life please.

I heard your name is Elisha. Or whatever. I don't give a fuck. I think this motherfucker is very lucky today! Cos my dear Elvin is being gracious, (the usual Elvin would give his face a complete makeover!) Elvin can't really be bothered with such a retarded loser as well.

The joke was, he was actually YELLING even though we ignored him, and he STILL continued yelling. This shows he has no life, not much attention given by others, ugly, gross, stupid, very ugly, dense, don't know that we are actually ignoring him & useless.

USELESS. Next time don't use mouth to shout shout shout only la hor, want then walk towards us okay? Then maybe ask for a fight or something, then maybe I will still have a little respect towards you. Don't just use your bloody mouth. Thanks loser.

Bye, I hope you die soon. A pity your girlfriend is such a nice person. A pity really. Love is blind, indeeed.

*

YAY!YAY!YAY!
Seeing my favourite person tomorrow. HEEHEE.

No comments: