Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I shall learn how to bake MUFFINS/CUPAKES/COOKIES/whatever-that-can-be-baked.

Because, guess why?

Elvin loves eating Muffins! So gay and cute! I shall be a nice girlfriend and bake and cook for him. Hello idiot, "wei ni zhuo bu ke neng de shi" hor. (means doing the impossible for him). You better be nice and stop your temper. IF not, no more yummy muffins for you ever again. I love you Elvin Si De Zhi. You are very fat. And then you will exclaim, "I very fat meh..?" Okay la, you very fit. *GIGGLES*

Fuck, my friends are gonna kill me now.
Maybe I can win the grossest blog of the century award.

Miss my BFFs.alot.
Must see them soon, so I can bake for them too.
They shall eat the ugly ones or burnt ones.HAHAHA.
JUST KIDDING, Elvin will eat those.
Hugs.

No comments: