Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am the happiest girl alive, really!

I donated blood for the first time ever!

Ohmygod, cannot believe it right? I couldn't believe it myself either, I am like the world's most loserish person when it comes to donating blood. I mean, I've always always wanted to donate blood, but I'm super scared of the needles and everything.(aaah!). However, after much encouragement from my dear sweet friends, and my Mummy.. I did it. Omg. I fucking did it! Really, its bravery. I thought I would never ever have the courage to do it, but I still did it. HAHAHAH! YAY! Happyness! Incentives from Mummy, she will take me along for a Massage together with her! And facials! YAY! I get to use her Massage package(shiokkkness.). So, I get to save lives, I get to be brave, I get to have a massage, I get to have the pretty bandage which I've always wanted(I have 2 different colours!YAY!)..

I am so happy, WOOHOO. I shall go for blood donations from now on.
:D I am so nice,really.

Went to town with Purani! Had yummy soup with superb bread. Walked around and shopped like siao. I am sooo tired now, and Purani pierced her ear(again.) Then went to see Riri ! Soooooo cuteeeee. And I am at home now!

The weather is out to kill, really. Please don't be so mean, my dear weather. Muacks.

No comments: