Monday, April 21, 2008

"Don't worry about the people in his past, there's a reason why they didn't make it into his future!"
- Thanks nice person ! Thankssssssssss. Feeling way better now.

School was funny today, hahaha. And tired too, I was dozing off in class very badly. Today was bitching about boyfriend's gross past day. :D YAY! Elvin picked me to and from school! (must be guilt.....)

Reading forums (again..) , OMG, why is there a tendency that a girl would/might show interest in another guy if their boyfriend is in NS or UNI or overseas or something? I wouldn't show any interest in ANY guys at all if Elvin is gone. Like even if we ever break up or something, I would NEVER even take a second look at anyone else please. I am a loser really, but I could never do such a mean thing to Elvin Si. Only Elvin Si. I am a very faithful girlfriend, hahahaha, I can see many pple laughing at me.

Okay, I shall not go to school for a week. LALALA.

No comments: