Monday, April 28, 2008

I need to whine!

The fucking weather is a joke, but its not really a funny one. Its the world's most digusting-iest weather ever. And Purani was going on about us "suffering the consequences of pple's actions". But still, the weather is very gross. Its like living in an incinerator, only worst. And its so hot that we can get cooked and die. It makes me so sticky and uncomfy and I HAVE TO BE IN SCHOOL SOMEMORE!!!! Fuckkkk.

Global warming ! Please save the earth, don't use plastic bags(PLEASE), don't waste electricity, SWITCH OFF ALL UR STUPID LIGHTS, don't buy a car(public transport rocksss!), don't waste paper, stop burning idiotic things, in short, just bloody save the dying world can.

Maybe if we start doing all these things, then maybe Singapore will become colder, like Genting, SO SHIOK RIGHT! So please save the world leh.

Don't say I NATO hor. (No Action Talk Only). I don't request for plastic bags when I shop now, I TRY to reuse my zippy bags(as requested by Purani), I switch off EVERYTHING now, I Reuse,Reduce&Recycle, I am totally for Public Transport except Elvin's bike. I am trying to save the world too okay.

If I can do it, so can YOU!

:( Poor earth. What took us minutes to destroy will take the earth millions of years to restore. Sad sad sad fact.

We will all die in this hotness and get burnt to death, so sooner or later you will see BOILS on your skin................. Like how when you fry a fish in hot oil, and the fish will get those bumps on their body..... If we happen to put oil on our body and go under this hot sun now, we will suffer the same fate as the loserish fish. HAHAHA.

Please save the earth. :)
Thanks Thanks.

**

Please stop disappointing me, can?
You know who you are, if you know I don't like you to show your stupid ridiculous temper, then don't show it. Because I REALLY will leave you if you ever show your stupid temper to me again. No more reminders. I really cannot cannot tolerate your temper, PLEASE do not do it again.

**

Very tempted to skip school..
But..
Okay, fuck that thought.

No comments: