Sunday, April 27, 2008

No time to blog !! Quick recap of my week:
  • Cannot skip school, ever again! :(
  • JPMorgan Race with Purani & Sylvia(pics to be uploaded soon)
  • Working with Crystal Cruise with favourite people(S) !
  • Purani & Sylvia coming over to my place with the intention of doing History(failed)
  • Pride & Prejudice Play at DBS Arts House!(pics with Dyan to be uploaded soon)
  • Mummy&Daddy coming back from ShangHai!(YAY!!!)
  • Alot of assignments piling up, to the max. Will die very soon.
  • Next week got another Play! YAY! "Shakespeare on Loveeeee"

**

SOOOO BUSY! Where got time to blog!? :( And I must honour my promise to Purani that I cannot skip school like ever again, at least complete the month of May. I shall be nice and TRY to complete my homework. Tryyyy.

Love you Elvin Si, can't wait to seee yaaaa.

No comments: