Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The adverse effect of rejection.

WTF? I cannot stand people who suffer from the adverse effect of rejection. If the person decides to choose someone else, then so be it. If the person decides that you are not right for the person, MOVE ON. And please don't do fucking stupid things like go around exclaiming how CUTE/HOT/PRETTY the new person in your life is, cos I really don't fucking care. And please don't call me and pretend everything is fine between us. I wanna have nothing to do with anyone as gross as you. Okay? And I dont care how nice your "MAPLE HONEY" is or whatever, its none of my fucking problem. I guess I've made a right choice to be with Elvin afterall. If I knew you were sucha loser, I wouldn't have hanged around with you any longer than 1 millisecond. Please go away. Thank you very much.

No comments: