Sunday, March 30, 2008

HEHE, Elvin bought me to eat Lorong9's Hokkien Mee again! WEEHEE. That is sufficient to make me happy for daysssss. And he let me try some Frog's porridge. (I am very against eating weird animals...) but.. it tastes quite good really. I must eat it again.

And we have a new song together! We used to have "Cai Hong" by Jay Chou. And now we have "Wei Ni Xie Shi" by Wu Ke Qun. The song is like perfect. :) I love the lyrics soooo much.

为你做不可能的事
For you, I'll do the impossible.

我什么都能忘记
但唯一不忘的是你的名字
我什么都能忘记
但唯一不忘的是你的样子
I can forget everything and anything,
with the exception of your name and your face.

This song is perfect because we love the lyrics!
YAY!

I went swimming this morning, it was so fun. I am tanned now, =( not very pleased but I so wanna go again next week! Ok ok ok ok? And eat meesiam! And French Fries dipped in Meesiam sauce. YUMMYYYYYY.

*My pangsai is back to normal, no more watery stools and no more puking. YAY! Appetite is back to normal and I am very happy.

I am ready to face another week of school. Its gonna be a long long week. Sigh. But I shall cheer up and electrocute more pple. HAHAHAH!

No comments: