Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am PMS-ing so badly.
My menses is gonna make its grand arrival anytime soon.
Like anytime soooooon.
Its very scary. (I still can't believed I actually stained in school, very gross and unexpected, well not unexpected but aiya, its just my first time after so many years of menses. :( I am sucha big loser.) Being laughed at for the whole day.

I shall disappear from the world!
(I am always saying this when I am PMS-ing)

No honestly I want to disappear. I think I am wasting earth's resources and I am REDUNDANT! I am gross and stupid and ugly and fat and all-the-bad-things-in-the-world. I am a loser in life, I have no friends(I am just saying this for some dramatic effect), I have no money at all anymore, I .... I......... I.........

Fuck it. Fuck you Joei Tan.
You. Are. A. Fucking. Loser.
I. Hate. You.
Everyone. Hates. You.

No comments: