Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Had the bestest time in school today. Malay lessons was fun cos we were talking about Love, about Simple & Complicated Love, about Forgiving, and alot more la. So funnnn. I had the funnest time "escaping" lessons again. hahahaha. Anyway, I love talking to my friends, they are the nicest pple ever. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY KEEP "TSK" ME AFTER I SAY ANYTHING. And they disagree with every single thing I say. >=( Had alot of time smiling and laughing. I love smiling and laughing......

UNTIL.......

Purani told me a snapple fact: Frowning makes you lose more calories than smiling!

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I shall FROWN constantly 25hours 8 days a week man. YAY!
Joei the frowney girl.

Went to see Riri after school, cuteness.

I had yummy dinner. And.. sigh...
Seriously, its not like I don't give in to you AT ALL right? I'm trying soo hard to move on, to occupy myself so I can not think of unnecessary things. I don't want to be affected then annoy you okay. I want to be happy, I want you to be happy. And is that sooooooo difficult to grant me just ONE tiny little wish of mine(okay, not ONE, but TWO. TWO ONLY OK)? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I AM RANTING!!!

Okay maybe I should stop it.
Fuck x 3000000.

Funniest thing I hear today:
Ignorance is bliss (temporarily only).

No comments: